Affairs, A. S. (2013, September 06). System Usability Scale (SUS). Retrieved April 14, 2018, from https://www.usability.gov/how-to-and-tools/methods/system-usability-scale.html
Beyer, H., & Holtzblatt, K. (2009). Contextual design: Defining customer-centered systems. San Francisco, Calif.: Morgan Kaufmann.
Carbery, D. (n.d.). Welcome to IMMA | Irish Museum of Modern Art. Retrieved April 09, 2018, from http://www.imma.ie/en/index.htm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm63e0Let2gIVR16GCh2PnA8sEAAYASAAEgKvCvD_BwE
Connor, L. (2008) ‘In and Out of the Dark; A Theory about Audience behavior from Sophocles to Spoken Word’. In Steven J. Tepper and Bill Ivey eds. Engaging Art: The Next Great Transformation of America’s Cultural Life. New York: Routledge.
Cooper, A., Cronin, D., Noessel, C., & Reimann, R. (2014). About face: The essentials of interaction design(4th ed.). Indianapolis, IN: John Wiley and Sons.
Flynn, A. (2014). Re-imagining IMMA online: How art museums can use the participatory and semantic web to create more engaged relationships with their audiences, and grow their communities. (Doctoral dissertation, Trinity College Dublin) [Abstract].
- Kuniavsky, M., Goodman, E., & Moed, A. (2007). Observing the user experience: A practitioners guide to user research. San Francisco, CA: Morgan Kaufmann.
- Mallik, N. (2014, June 20). How Museums can use Beacons to Enhance Visitor Experiences. Retrieved April 15, 2018, from https://blog.beaconstac.com/2014/06/how-museums-can-use-beacons-to-enhance-visitor/
- Mannion, S., Sabiescu, A., & Robinson, W. (2016, April 2). MW2016. Retrieved April 10, 2018, from https://mw2016.museumsandtheweb.com/paper/innovate-or-stagnate-disrupting-the-conventional-audio-guide/
- Nielsen, J. (1995, January 01). 10 Heuristics for User Interface Design: Article by Jakob Nielsen. Retrieved April 15, 2018, from https://www.nngroup.com/articles/ten-usability-heuristics/
- Osmani, A. (2015, December 23). Getting started with Progressive Web Apps. Retrieved April 12, 2018, from https://addyosmani.com/blog/getting-started-with-progressive-web-apps/
- Rogers, Y., Sharp, H., & Preece, J. (2011). Interaction design: Beyond human-computer interaction(4th ed.). Chichester, West Sussex, U.K.: Wiley.